Museum display cases are indispensable exhibition equipment in modern exhibition halls. Museums classify the cultural relics collected from various channels or organizations, compile and record them, and display them in different categories. High-quality exhibition cabinets are important means and places of museum collection, exhibition, protection and collection. So what aspects should be paid attention to when designing museum exhibition cabinets? Xiaobian next for you to sort out
Museum exhibit ark basically is a kind of exhibit ark that is used at storing and exhibiting cultural relic to wait for an article, this also asks its have certain performance, let below small make up will tell everybody what point needs to consider at the beginning of museum exhibit ark design.
1. Temperature and humidity control of the exhibition cabinet: a certain temperature and humidity of the exhibition cabinet is a necessary and basic protection measure for cultural relics. Painting and calligraphy, textiles, bamboo ware, wood ware, lacquer ware, bone ware, oil painting, fresco, natural leather and other temperature-sensitive cultural relics, if the temperature and humidity in the display cabinet is not stable, it will cause these cultural relics wrinkle, deformation, cracking and other serious consequences. While displaying cultural relics, museums should always bear in mind the important responsibility of protecting cultural relics and should not display them at the cost of damaging them. Cultural relics are non-renewable carriers of cultural heritage and should be protected at all costs.
2. Closure of the exhibition cabinet: the exhibition cabinet with good sealing performance can effectively control the temperature and humidity of the exhibition cabinet, prevent dust, prevent the invasion of harmful substances, ensure the purity of air, etc., which plays a very important role in the protection of cultural relics inside the cabinet. Actually, the stand or fall that measures exhibit ark quality, enclosed performance is among them a more important index. To the cultural relic such as calligraphy and painting, silks, in order to achieve constant temperature and humidity inside ark, exhibit ark must have good sealing sex. Only on the basis of good sealing, the display cabinet is equipped with automatic side setting instrument and humidity control equipment. To get the most out of it.
3. Fire resistance of exhibition cabinets: fire resistance is a series of necessary basic requirements for exhibition facilities, including exhibition halls and exhibition cabinets. Especially the display cabinet, from its materials, lighting temperature control, fire conditions, etc., all need special consideration, to meet the professional standards of fire prevention. At the same time of prevention, fire extinguishing system and equipment should be set up. Different cultural relics are equipped with different fire-fighting equipment. For example, paper cultural relics are suitable for fire-fighting with gas instead of water. With the progress of science and technology, modern museums in the use of fire supporting facilities, will be more and more advanced, more conducive to the protection of cultural relics. Some exhibit ark USES the fire prevention board that bake lacquer, bake lacquer looks more class, appear more exquisite, and fire prevention board pays attention to practical more, can have the effect of fire prevention heat insulation, the proposal USES fire prevention board. Besides the function that fire board has fire prevention, can make it at the same time wood grain, stone grain waits for all sorts of adornment effect, the color of compound exhibition ark matchs.
4.采光：从文物展示效果的好坏，在很大程度上取决于展柜的采光。从营造陈列展览环境及氛围，突出展示文物上，人工光源可以最大限度地掌握光源及光照度;光源博物馆的陈列采光照明主要有自然光、人工光和综合光三种方式。 那些对温湿度等要求较高的文物，展柜采光必须使用人工光源;而可以裸展的文物，可以利用自然光。博物馆展柜采 光，按来源分为自然光和人工光。
博物馆陈列采光照明设计的光，主要是自然的太阳光或依靠电能由荧光灯、钨丝灯等发出的光。博物馆展柜应必须度绝使用由惰性气体产生的光源，光辐射按波长性质可分为许多区，其中包括可见光区波长(400—750nm)、红外光区(›750 nm )、紫外光区(‹400 nm)。其中人工光在陈列中的运用，被普遍认为是完全可以控制的理想采光方式。
4. Daylighting: from the cultural relic display effect, depends on the daylighting of the display cabinet to a large extent. The artificial light source can master the light source and illuminance to the greatest extent by creating the display environment and atmosphere and highlighting the display of cultural relics. Light source museum's display lighting mainly includes natural light, artificial light and integrated light. For those cultural relics with higher requirements on temperature and humidity, artificial light source must be used for daylighting in exhibition cabinets; And artifacts that can be displayed naked can take advantage of natural light. Museum display cabinets are lit by natural and artificial light sources.
Museum display daylighting lighting design of light, mainly natural sunlight or rely on electricity from fluorescent lamps, tungsten filament lamps and other light. Museum exhibition shelves should be must never use produced by inert gas source, optical radiation according to the nature of the wavelength can be divided into many areas, including the wavelength of visible light area (400-750 nm), infrared light (750 nm) holds, ultraviolet light (400 nm) ‹. Among them, the application of artificial light in display is generally considered to be an ideal lighting mode that can be completely controlled.
5 open: the door of exhibit ark is to want to consider security, it is to want convenient job on the other hand. In the design, the height, width and position of the cabinet door should be taken as the key points to ensure the safe, convenient and fast operation of the layout, removal, exchange of cultural relics or exhibits and the cleaning of the display cabinet. Adopt different open means, install different prevent theft function, the illume device of exhibit ark has the protection function to exhibit article, can block ultraviolet ray and illume heat, do not open show ark door to also can undertake maintenance.
6. High quality buffer material. The stand of the exhibition cabinet is equipped with hygroscopic buffer materials. This choice requires that sufficient space be set aside in the lower box body of the exhibition cabinet for the hygroscopic buffer materials.
The above are several important aspects that need to be taken into account when designing the exhibition cabinet of the museum. We hope that when designing the exhibition cabinet, we can consider its beauty and at the same time produce high-quality exhibition cabinet products by combining the above several more scientific design concepts